Old November 29th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Josefposef

Default !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

pedrotejada;1122086 wrote:
Believe me, he sold unis because of that.

In France the most popular style is flat and a street. Street guys like
to buy a fun image, underground, a lifestyle. Kris Holm sells unicycles
because he have a great image, a great product and his name is famous in
the entire world.

Koxx didn't had the same appeal, so, they made an underground image,
that worked well in France. Yoggi did it really well, because people
don't want to buy just an unicycle, wants to buy status and style. Koxx
sells that.

I prefer KH image. He shows the underground and the extreme in a
correct way.

In all extreme sports you have both sides. On New World Disorder there
are two guys drinking beer before riding and doing sick drops without a
helmet! That's worse than a guy naked! But you have some guys with the
right clothes and acessories in the same DVD.

I believe that we should try to make an image between both sides, to
have the street guy who wants status and style and the guy who wants
performance and security. That's the best way to get space on midia and
to get more and more riders!

But i have seen a video when Kris Holm is unicycling outside i bridge
on a girder and i looked like ten times without discover any safety
rope, and the bridge was more than 100 meter tall what i colud see, but
it´s true it is not the same image as koxx one.

--
Josefposef