Old February 22nd 19, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]

Default This group

On 22/02/2019 00:28, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 8:01:54 PM UTC, RJH wrote:
On 21/02/2019 18:58, GB wrote:
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all?Â* It's all only about cyclists.

Not much about cycling - group seems to be the rested home of
pathological cyclist and motorist haters.

That said, I have posted a couple of maintenance and repair issues over
the years and received some excellent advice.

--
Cheers, Rob

No, most of us are both cyclists and motorists. There are a few sad lonely losers who take their anger at being sad lonely losers out on cyclists (with chisels). We laugh at them.

The regular posters seem to be laughing at each other, around a not
especially funny joke.

Ask a sensible cycling question and you will get a sensible answer.

Yes, that's what I said.

Panaracer Pasela is the best tyre.

OK, looks good. I recently replaced some 700C tyres with Schwalbe City
Jets - only £8 each, remarkably low rolling resistance, very light but
little to go on for decent braking, and one possibly avoidable puncture
in 6 months.

SON Deluxe is the only way to go lighting.

Mmmmm. Weight would be an issue for me there.

I ride a Dawes Karakum.

But not for you :-)

(nice bike otherwise tho!)

Picking up my own anchor tomorrow - old HT mountain bike to replace one
that was stolen.

--
Cheers, Rob