Old October 30th 17, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Innertube Stems

On 10/30/2017 1:14 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 5:33:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Also when I looked up the price of these tubes in England they certainly were cheaper. However, with shipping included they were quite a bit cheaper from Wisconsin. One European source had $7.50 per tube plus $11.98 shipping apiece.

Wisconsin was $32 for four plus free shipping.

Wow. I will refrain from talking about your stupidity, but...

Here is a link to Michelin smooth stem tubes sold by Merlin Cycles in England.

https://www.merlincycles.com/bike-in...brand=michelin

The 80mm stem tubes are $4.58 each.

And here is Merlin's shipping costs. https://www.merlincycles.com/shipping.html

"United States:Free shipping on most goods over $66.50. Under $66.50 costs from $6.65"

Order 15 tubes and its free shipping. Or order 4 tubes and $50 of other bicycle parts and its free shipping.

Well, on any given day we'll be high or low but we actually
have stuff and we're prompt.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/