Old March 7th 12, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

Default OT Torx drill bit

On Mar 7, 9:22*am, "Man at B&Q" wrote:
On Mar 6, 12:09*pm, Judith wrote:

I wonder if there are any d-i-y experts here (non-electrical)

I am fastening a fitting on the kitchen wall - it comes with a torx *headed
screw.

I guess from what I have read here, I need to drill a torx hole - and a torx
drill bit to drill the hole.

Will I need a torx wall plug of some sort?

Is this correct?

Torx are so last century. For kitchen use you should use the tamper
resistant version, Torx TR. Stops idiots coming along later and
bodgong things.

MBQ

Idiot will try to chisel the centre out. Zero head is where it is at.