Old June 27th 16, 12:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 05:14:31 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

"John B." wrote in message

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 08:58:40 -0000 (UTC), news16
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 03:31:01 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

And what the **** is a hiking pole?

Our highest mountain is named after one of them.

Gee, Old Eddy the "hiker" doesn't know what a hiking pole is? And

apparently he doesn't know how google search works either as when I
goggled on "hiking pole" I got 3,330,000 hits.

All you know is how to Google. You also have no idea of what "hits" are
about. The problem remains the same - you are an idiot!

Nope, Ed, you're the idiot. You got served with your own medicine and

walked right into the joke.

As usual, news16 is a man of few words, and those that he does post are
always a bit cryptic. What is this mountain that is named after a hiking
pole?

By the way, I was posting my contempt for those who feel a need for such a
ridiculous object as a hiking pole. Very funny that you did not pick up on
that.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota