Old August 9th 18, 04:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Sunscreen for bicycling

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 8:05:19 PM UTC-4, bob prohaska wrote:
Does anybody have suggestions for sunscreen to wear while bicycling?
I've been using a stock of TopCare SPF30, but it's running out and I
don't particularly like the odor and texture of the stuff.

Something non-greasy, so it won't crud up clothes, and easily washed
off after a ride would be desirable. It only needs to last a couple hours.

Thanks for reading, and any ideas.

bob prohaska

I use Banana Boat UVA & UVB SPF 30 on my legs but wear UVA & UVB protection bicycling sleeves on my arms these days. I find the sleeves surprisingly cool on hot humid days.

Cheers