Old January 12th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Default newbie advice

riptheuni;1169103 wrote:
whats up, Im new to the site and unicycling. Ive only been riding for a
week now, everyday and i have some problems. Whats the comfiest seat you
guys know of? My inner thighs hurt after 20mins of riding.(I have the
worst seat ever) Also this might seem weird but everytime I try to free
mount i sit on my balls and they get crushed. This is preventing me from
learning this because it hurts everytime so I avoid trying it. Do you
guys know how i can prevent this?

thanks

Hawo Ripster, my name is Harry. *Check your PM.*

*1)* I think a *'KH Designed Saddle' (http://tinyurl.com/a2c9mh)* might
be a good seat for you. As this is the cheapest one to buy and of good
quality as well.
*2) **'This might help you.'
(http://www.unicycling.org/unicycling/freemount.html)*
*3) *I think you should learn to sit forward on the seat and follow
Number 2 as well.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

*'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)*