Old January 14th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fraggle

Default newbie advice

Regarding seats, I have a KH Fusion Street and a Nimbus Gel, I find the
Nimbus to be more comfortable. I now have a Carbon Fibre base on it
along with a KH Fusion cover, and it feels better than before.

Regarding the accidental sitting on of balls, you will in time learn
ways around the that. You could try lowering the seat a little, and
adjusting yourself as you ride along.

Try to use both legs to regulate your speed, rather than one leg for
braking and the other for acceleration. Again though, this will come
with time.

--
Fraggle

F.