Old January 25th 11, 07:38 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Stuffed rear derailleur

On 25/01/2011 8:07 PM, F Murtz wrote:
Geoff Lock wrote:
On 25/01/2011 1:22 PM, F Murtz wrote:
Techo wrote:
Becos is incorrect spelling from the USA. It is spelt because, please
stop
butchering the english language in this country.

Becos is not incorrect spelling from the USA. "Spelt" is incorrect
If you are going to waste time correcting people you should get it
right.

In between posting my response to Techo and responding to you, I
realised what Techo was really carrying on about

Damn!! I tort .. eeerrr.. sorry .. thought, that he/she/it was objecting
to my spelling of "derailleur". Never mind, I got me a free kick against
the Lycra crowd

In trying to correct you he was showing his own ignorance.

Ignorance is not always bad if one learns something from it.

For example, without any prompting, this cute chick asked me how much my
body cost - seriously she did.

Three days later, I realised I should have told her that my body was
free to her and she could have as many free samples as she wanted.
Instead, in my ignorance, I smiled and said something so stupid (can't
remember what) that it is unlikely she'll pay any further attention to me

Did I learn something from my ignorance? Yes, I've gotta think faster