Old February 28th 05, 06:08 PM
LoGo USA

bit on my website [ http://www.logo-us.com/pow/goat.htm ],
Guy asked:

Which one?

I'd like to reply - in the form of a ditty -
That naming a TROLL is like belling a kitty.
It's easy to write it, but once the TROLL's read it,
Stuff may hit the fan. As John Donne might have said it:
No newsgroup's an island - Survivor or Monkey.
A dearly departed old TROLL may be spunky
Enough to return if we call on the devil
By name; are you sure that his death's on the level?
We all heard the bells of his funeral ringing,
But he was the guy on the ropes who was swinging.
He may have retreated up in the bell tower,
And may still be lurking, resentful and sour.
If you 'send to know', and you get a straight answer,
Like old Quasimodo when he saw that dancer,
The TROLL may jump out - with a taste for fresh mutton.
So, guys, I don't think I'll be pushing that button;
I'd just as soon NOT be the impudent fellow
Who stirs up that pot, or at whom the TROLLS bellow.

Keep smiling, PLEASE!
Wayne