Old March 31st 04, 09:38 PM
Eurastus

Default Who stocks Ritchey Road Logic framesets?

I spoke with Excel; they do not sell Ritchey framesets anymore. No reason
given.

(andres muro) wrote:
excel sports

Eurastus wrote in message
I'm looking for a mail-order/internet shop that carries Ritchey Road Logic
framesets. It used to be that I could count on Excel in CO and
WrenchScience
in CA, but they seem to no longer carry Ritchey framesets. Specifically, I
need a 58cm in the blue w/white panels. I'd prefer a steel fork as opposed
the new '04 carbon fork if possible.

Can you help me out here? I have searched the web without finding anything.
have no local Ritchey dealers (within 60 miles anyway); none of the four
dealers in the state stock any frames and all sell at suggested retail on
special-order basis only.

Thanks all,

Eurastus