Old February 3rd 04, 11:45 AM
j-p.s

Default Today's ride

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 14:49:59 -0000, Lee wrote:
) Ditto on the rain thing - just recently noticed that i actually prefer to
) ride in the rain.

Riding into work in the rain yesterday was absolutely bloody awful. After
overtightening my cones a few weeks ago I was certain I must've scoured a
new rim on my back wheel, and that was slowing me down as much as the
rain. I was dreading the evening.

Riding home in similar drizzle, however, was a pleasure. Either I was
aided by having the wind behind me, or I was just so glad that the
stressful day I'd predicted was finally over....

J-P
--
Controversial gargling gonk millionaire Björk warns that a new ice age is
far from inevitable in her latest video, Me So Pingu