Old July 15th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
phillip brown

Default Tour de France, stage 10 summary

On Jul 15, 11:55*am, "Jim F" wrote:
"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message

]...

In article ,
Bob Martin wrote:

Changes in stage 10 compared to stage 9

Favourites by time :
* * +1:55 * Frank Schleck
* * +0:18 * Vladimir Efimkin

* *-22:05 * George Hincapie

I know, I know, but it's still funny.

Top 3 and favourites standings :
* * * * 1 *Cadel Evans * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *42.29.09
* * * * 2 *Frank Schleck * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *0.01
* * * * 3 *Christian Vande Velde * * * * * * * * * * * * *0.38

Bob, I have to question why you keep posting these summaries. They seem
a bit off-topic for rbr: no mentions of drunkenness, politics or sex; no
graphs; no reference to the number of guns various riders may be
equipped with, or to which regular posters are actually computer
simulations. Furthermore, you fail to use the word "dumbass" at all.

Really, I have to question where you're going with this.

Thanks,

My only question for Bob is how long it takes for him to compile the stats.
His posts are one of the few I actually read. *I can't help but think Millar
is grumbling under his breath dopee', dopee'...

--
JF

"Here comes the lightening and here comes the thunder. Ride on the storm and
take it to the sea. "
- Jim Hunter

My question for Bob is why he puts in '...' when he could just as
easily leave in 4th and 8th (and maybe even 11, 12 and 15)?

Otherwise, outstanding job. For me, also, one of my 'must read' posts
each day.

phillip brown