Old January 4th 21, 03:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Unintended consequences

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 7:09:43 AM UTC-8, Tosspot wrote:
On 1/4/21 2:33 PM, Mark Cleary wrote:
On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 8:00:19 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlton...de-in-england/

--
Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April,
1971

Never road a Brooks and hate the look but are they really better?
Deacon Mark

It's a contact point. If a 5 dollar saddle in comfortable, be happy, if
a 300 dollar saddle is comfy, break out the credit card.

I use B17s on all my bikes (wait! One is a Colt) and I, ermmm, you
guessed it, quite like them. You can stick your San Marco Rolls where
the sun doesn't shine.

Of course you have to value a 3 lb saddle.