Old October 11th 05, 02:43 AM
Bill Sornson

Default What do you say to a prospective bicycle buyer?

Bill wrote:
Jeff Starr wrote:

For the love of God, little bill, take your meds!

I've always known that you were an idiot and a bull****ter, but I
didn't think you were a cold blooded killer.

Maybe we should add little bill Hitler to your list of nicknames.

Jeff

I have been called little Hitler in school for not agreeing with the
mainstream and that was back in the 50's. I just saw and heard on the
news that the Islamics said they would not stop until the world was
converted to Islam. Since they like beheading Americans on video it
only makes sense that we teach them right from wrong, and some
lessons are only learned by realizing someone can stomp your rag
headed ass into the ground (or vaporize it). The simplest way for us
to render foreign aid would be to give them food laced with birth
control medicine. Too many people anywhere will drive some to kill,
but they seem to be enjoying beheading our people waaay too much.
Call me whatever you like, but I could do a better job than Bush in my
sleep.
How in the Hell we got father and son idiots for presidents is
amazing. After all the screwups we even re-elected one of them.
And you call me a cold blooded killer?
The cold blooded killers have rags on their heads.
Bill (tired of little 'non-declared' wars killing our young soldiers).

Wow.

!