Old August 11th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Claire Petersky

Default RSVP 2006 Trip Report

"Chuck Anderson" wrote in message
Claire Petersky wrote:
I stuck it on my meditations site, just to plop it somewhe

http://www.bicyclemeditations.org//RSVP2006.html

That looks like a really nice ride. I've driven from SeaTac to Bellingham
(and back) on 5,

On I-5? Ick.

.... And then there was the time that I started a tour from Seattle to
Boulder by going up and around the north end of Lake Washington on the
bike path, but I went east to Issaquah.

You could have done just as well using the I-90 bike trail.

But the highlight .... to cycle into Canada for a party. Well all right.
I'd love to do a ride like that sometime.

It's a lot better than STP. STP is fun just because you're doing it with
9000 other people. And it's not a bad ride for beginners because it has so
much support. But RSVP is a better ride in terms of who else is on the road
with you, and the scenery is far superior.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/