Old March 31st 07, 03:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default Pointless anti-cyclist Age Poll to vote in...

On 2007-03-31, Donga (aka Bruce)
On Mar 31, 9:48 am, DaveB wrote:
Peter wrote:
Pauline is r#nning for the Senate again, so there's always the chance
that we could get media initiated referenda as a trade off for support
for some essential legislation, like privatising Australia Post.

I see she has already started with classic quotes. Saw in the paper
yesterday that she thinks the Koran following Muslims are no good but
the Christian Muslims are ok. WTF?

Didn't she also say something about Islam being OK, but not Muslims?

I don't know -- I can't keep up with her.

I think if she put in some effort she could challenge George Dubya for
classics.

Pauline was quoted in the paper yesterday as saying she always knew
David Oldfield was lying when he said they had a sexual relationship.
I suppose she would have, or not????

You mispelled David Oldfella

--
TimC