Old August 15th 19, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Recovery and Diet

Jay, you don't know anything about the market. If you re willing to take long odds you can make VERY large profits and if you study the market correctly those odds can be considerably reduced. I have seen his receipts.

You and I are more likely to take the smallest chances possible and so we make maybe 3-6% overall across the market. Starting from almost nothing he was forced to take chances and he studied very hard. But where he looked like he was dying any minute he now has a smile on his face all the time. A bad week is 10%.