Old February 1st 08, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Driver who killed cyclist told to expect jail.

On 1 Feb, 16:54, "Simon Mason"
wrote:
Case of a texting speeding driver killing a red light jumping cyclist.

http://qurl.com/3sczj

--
Simon Masonhttp://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

OK, I'll bite. It is the sort of accident of which I have been
expecting to see more. Some cyclists may learn something from it, but
as the outcomes are so unequal, I doubt that motorists will. Motorists
are likely to just note that the initial cause of the accident was the
action of the cyclist.

To me it shows that Darwinism is running in reverse.