Old May 19th 19, 03:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? DEPENDS ON WHICH NUMBERS YOU EMPHASISE.

Rideablot is RBT's funniest conspiracy theorist! NFT. -- AJ

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 5:00:37 PM UTC+1, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

I often wonder if the agenda of the "DANGER! DANGER!" people like SMS is to first get bicyclists off the roads and into bike lanes or "protected lanes" and then later to get them off the roads entirely? From what I've seen and read it seems to me that many so called bicycling advocates are in fact commuting/transportation bicyclists worst enemies. What with all their emphasis on needed safety equipment in order to even ride a bicycle it's a wonder they expect to convince anyone to take up bicycling as a means of commuting or transportation.

Cheers