Old June 10th 13, 07:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Is Mike Vandeman finally dead?

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 19:02:37 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

[...]

I see. Your opposition to bicycles is based on the supposition that

you are somehow important enough the warrant the closing of public
owned property to only you and your like?

You are just another bigot confuses his desires with reality.

Now the name calling begins as I knew it would. Mountain bikers and those who defend them are all of a type. I have given you a half dozen reasons why there is no place for bikes on hiking trails. You are the only one here who confuses his desires with reality. No wonder Mr. Vandeman calls you out for the scoundrels that you are!
[...]

I see. because the bureaucrats do not act as you wish them too THEY

are at fault. Or in other words you consider yourself as some sort of
later day messiah placed on earth to save the trails.

You don’t see ****! Compared to you I am the second wisest man in the world, Mr. Vandeman being the wisest of course.

You are not only a bigot but a fool.

And you are a mountain biker (the ultimate insult) who trespasses on hiking trails. I hope you go over your handle bars while riding on a trail and suffer spinal paralysis. It is no good wishing that you would land on your head since that part of your anatomy is as tough as your ass. Paralysis will be good for you as it will give you time to think on all your sins and ask forgiveness of Mother Earth.

I ask you again, in what document is this defined?

Do your own research. I have got better things to do than supply you with documents.

It is obvious that you cannot justify your statements with anything

remotely resembling fact.

The only thing that is obvious is that you are even lazier than I am.

But more important your statement simply illustrates your ignorance of

the matter. Or perhaps you are too young to remember the sierra club
activities in trying to ban horses from wilderness areas?

That would have been a good thing to have done also. Bravo the Sierra Club!

That would "have been"? It happened, and you, the Savour of the Trails

are too ignorant to know the history of your "Keep the trails for us"
movement.

I lost interest in the Sierra Club long ago. They made too many compromises with the truth. They were not purists like Mr. Vandemann ... who is the true “Savior of the Trails”.

When I was young like you I knew next to nothing about anything. Now that I am old, I know everything about everything. That is what 80 years of life does to one.

So tell me, when were you born. You allude to eighty years of life but

are surprisingly ignorant of events that occurred during your supposed
lifetime.

I only pay attention to the important things of life ... like the contemplation of my navel.
[...]

You apparently are not aware of just how GREAT I am? I urge you to study my signature. I am not only GREAT, but HOLY besides.

I have already alluded to your self proclaimed beatification. I

remember by grandson shouting loudly, "Look at me, Look at me, while
handing by his knees from a tree limb and his sister saying, "You are
not wonderful".

It is important to have some manufactured personas in order to deal with fools like you. Moreover, unlike you, I use my full real name. That is because when I kick ass I want whose ever ass I am kicking to know my name. I do not hide behind any kind of anonymity. Just another reason why I am GREAT and you aren’t.
[...]

Mountain bikers are not bothered much by hikers when using the trails, but hikers are bothered very much by bikers. That is what you fail to understand. Until you do, I might as well be talking to a brick wall.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great