Old June 15th 13, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Is Mike Vandeman finally dead?

"John B." wrote in message news
On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:52:51 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]
Bigot is one of those words that politically correct liberals like you throw around whenever you are stumped. I am surprised you did not call me a racist and a homophobe besides since those are also favorite politically correct words for liberals like you. I am an old fashion kind of guy. I simple call others what they are ... assholes, numbskulls and blackguards.

Well, what do you prefer? Perhaps, "a prejudiced person who is
intolerant of any opinions differing from his own". It seems to
describe you perfectly.

Why would I tolerate opinions other than my own when my opinions are right and all other opinions are wrong. There is definitely something wrong with the way your brain works.

I see, you decline the title "Bigot" but seize on the description
which I copied from a dictionary. Very strange, as you see I looked up
the word "bigot" and simply cut and pasted the description to my post.

So essentially you glory in the attributes of a bigot but decline to
be described as such.... because it is politically incorrect.

“Bigot” is name calling as everyone in the world well knows including you. The last thing you want to do is get into a name calling contest with me. That is the one thing that I am a world class expert at since I have no inhibitions when it comes to using words however I please.

So, while you to act the part you decline the description, and perhaps
a better way to describe you is "an individual who refuses to face
reality".

The only reality to be faced is that mountain bikers need to get the hell off of our trails!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great