Old December 12th 17, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default windbreaks for bikes?

On 12/12/17 12:46, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Tosspot wrote:

I ride with HotPogs

They look pretty much like the one AMuzi suggested, perhaps even
bigger!

I get it this is for the bike with all the shifting and brake levers
that has to be included and not separated from the hand.

This is more what I had in mind tho

http://www.dootalk.com/reports/images/tech_rox_12.jpg

And yes, you will of course have heavy insulation of the handle as
well as big mittens!

(Not that I am an owner of a snowmobile. My family on my father's
side had a couple but the sure didn't look anything like that! Now I
think most of them has left this world anyway. And the scooters, as
well.)

Is there no way to simply use scooter guards. E.g.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073P3JH7F

I *think* both handlebar diameters are an inch, or close enough for a
coke can to fix.