Old June 24th 20, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default Bigger handlebar bag

sms wrote:
On 6/22/2020 12:57 PM, wrote:
On Monday, June 22, 2020 at 8:10:47 PM UTC+2, Bertrand wrote:
From Jan Heine
(
https://www.renehersecycles.com/new-...-huge-restock/

Over the winter, we’ve worked with Berthoud Cycles in France to design a new, bigger handlebar bag, the GB 31

'to design a new bigger handlebar bag'? What design? It is just a
rectangular box. OK it is made bigger. That is not designing. Every 3D
Cad program can do that with one mouse click. You don't need a whole
winter for that. Yes Frank I am making fun of handlebar bags.

Please tell me that no one is spending $358 on a handlebar bag.

Great value ... now that an "industrial belt" is $222:
https://www.off---white.com/en-an/shopping/off-white-2-0-industrial-belt-14144064