Old July 29th 20, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default To Frank and Jay and SMS

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:36:33 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 5:57:24 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 1:35:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1?.src=fp

As far as I can tell, none of you has had anything that resembles fun since the last time you were falling down drunk. Which reminds me, I have to drive up to the winery and pick up another case of top grade Cabernet.

The Winery is owned by a surgeon who works for Doctors Without Borders. We don't wear masks because be both know that masks only stop bacterial contamination or keep bloody goop off of your face while operating.

But we do get a good laugh at people that are ready, willing and able to destroy their own finances to be fearful of a virus that is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu.

With any luck, Frank and SMS will be a couple of those with very bad outcomes. Not that I wish them great harm but I think that two weeks on a ventilator would do either of them a great deal of good.

Triage -- the discipline of deciding who should benefit from scarce medical resources, like ventilators.

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-ra...0f82-175947697