Old August 1st 20, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Hey, Franki-boy Krygowski, where are those seasonal workers fromDonegal you promised to prove?

On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 11:41:09 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/31/2020 4:56 PM, Duane wrote:
Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 08:36:51 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
wrote:

On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 12:19:22 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 11:04:50 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Hey, Franki-boy Krygowski, where are those seasonal workers from
Donegal you promised to prove?

Andre Jute
Just a gentle nudge for you to do your duty, Franki-boy

What do you want to bet that Frank thinks Donegal is a town?

You owe me a new keyboard, Tom. I just sputtered a favourite keyboard
with coffee. Heh-heh! -- AJ

Please do it again. Wikipedia seems to think Donegal is a town:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donegal_(town)
http://www.donegaltown.ie

Not to get involved too much except out of boredom, Donegal is a county,
isn’t it?

sigh

Yes, it's a county, and it's also a town within the county.

When people speak of Donegal style music (which I play, among other
styles) they are talking about the county.

Have you ever considered creating something original, Krygowski, or are you resigned to being a dull copycat for the rest of your life, playing other men's "styles" of music?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Andre Jute
Remind me when her publishers launch it to give you a copy of the music I wrote to promote my protege Dakota Franklin's books; there's a cut of it which I've been using very effectively as a distinctive ringtone.