Old August 1st 20, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Hey, Franki-boy Krygowski, where are those seasonal workers fromDonegal you promised to prove?

On 7/31/2020 8:38 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

snip

Last October, I bought a new used phone (Google Pixel 1).

I read about the Pixel 1 in my history book.

Of course,
it needed a suitable ring tone. I soon discovered that on the
original Pixel 1, the maximum ringer volume was barely sufficient to
be heard over the road noise, and totally lost if the car radio was
playing.

Can you not connect the phone to your radio via Bluetooth? Have you not
replaced that old stock radio yet? Besides Bluetooth you can get HD Radio.