Old July 3rd 16, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:39:12 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
[...]

You know Eddy, I am becoming a bit suspicious of your claims of glory.

You tell us that back in the 1970's you essentially hiked for a

decade, communing with nature. This is a little puzzling as who
supported you while you were cavorting in the wilderness? Your mommy and
daddy? They paid your keep while you were stumbling around in the
bushes?

What ****ing business is that of yours? Note well that I am not the
least bit interested in ANYTHING about you

But you slavishly reply to him. go figure.

I am only reply to him with respect to content, same as for you. Trust me on
this, I am as uninterested in him as a person as I am in you. Very odd
though that he should be so interested in me - don’t you think? I suspect he
is what he charges others of being - "a dumb faggot".

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota