Old August 10th 17, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

Default More road lice

On 10/08/2017 21:41, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The scum cyclists think that they can do just what they want. All cyclists
pure scum/trash. No exceptions. I detest all cyclists.
Cyclist swarms in Greenwich are stopping buses and drivers in their tracks
in new 'Bikestormz' craze

Kids having fun outdoors in the summer holidays. Whatever next!

As I remember it wheelies were also popular in the 1970s but don't seem
to have been so popular in the intervening years.

Did you not have a bike when you were a kid?