Old July 12th 09, 04:43 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default Trying to avoid Climate Catastrophe? Ride a Bike!

(quoted from Bike Forums)

Originally Posted by cyclezealot
"The Prince of Wales says we have 96 months to save the world.. Good
thing he does not have to testify before Sen. Inhofe.. My bikes cause
the car to sit home days on end because of bike commuting. Don't know
what more I can do."

Yeah, you are doing a lot, pretty sure putting your life on the line.

Or should I say the "lane"? Hey, that calls for yet another t-
shirt...

"Not only you put your life on the line, but you put your life on the
traffic lane for the Revolution! Yes, take the lane!"

"I put my life on the lane for the revolution!" (front)

"Ride a Bike!" (back, big so the drivers read it)

http://www.zazzle.com/pub/done?pd=235875641565888041

The 3 C's of successful monkeys... Communicate, Coordinate, Cooperate.
http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution