Old July 20th 18, 02:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Making America into Amsterdam

On 7/19/2018 8:31 PM, sms wrote:
On 7/19/2018 4:07 PM, Duane wrote:

snip

Strange but I’ve noticed a lot of road bike commuters here the last
couple
of days.Â*Â* Maybe it’s the TDFÂ* or maybe it’s the less humid temps.Â*Â* We
have a couple new bike paths in the area and they’re smooth, wide and
well
designed.Â* Amazing.Â* Seem to be getting used...

Perhaps they opened some new parking lots for those bike paths. That has
got to be it. As we recently learned "almost ALL trail users in almost
all areas use a car to haul their bike to the trail." LOL. Usenet is
always amusing.

And you were recently given a link to a survey of 20 different trails in
two states. The results said 1% used the trail for commuting.

But data never has made any sense to you, Stephen.

--
- Frank Krygowski