Old August 20th 04, 04:53 AM
Jester2000

Default Attn: Great Britain Unicyclists!!!

I traded many many shirts while at Unicon, but one guy I traded with
never got his shirt...

I did a shirt trade with a male British unicyclist and he gave me a
B.U.C. 11 "evolution" shirt during the farewell party. I was going to
give him the shirt I had in my room later that night, or in the morning.
I don't remember what room he said he was in, but I know it was on the
4th floor, like me. Well that night was crazy, and I didn't see him
again. The next morning as everyone was leaving, I kept an eye out for
him, but never found him.

For all Brits reading this: Please ask men who went to Unicon if they
did a trade but never got the shirt. It was for a Troopizi shirt.

Hopefully we can find the guy, and I can send him a shirt!

Later,

Jess

--
Jester2000 - Pink is the new Black