Old March 30th 05, 08:11 AM
Jacobe Hazzard

Luke wrote:
Interested in exploring the left coast? I plan on doing just that for
approximately a month beginning in late May (2005).

The plan is to fly into Vancouver (without a return ticket), explore
Vancouver Island and the immediate environs, then strike out in search
of the new sights, experiences and people. I don't anticipate camping;
hostels and cheap motels are my preference; but will reconsider should
a compelling argument be presented. Also, the itinerary and degree of
difficulty of the trip -- in short, everything -- is up for discussion;
but the emphasis is definitely on flexibility and enjoyment!

If such a proposition sparks your interest, or you're a gracious soul
with advice on notable destinations, routes, etc..., please post or
email.

Luke

I was planning something like this too, unfortunately I will be working
to support it in May and probably won't get on a bike until July.

My trip will be pretty freeform, part cycling, part hiking, and part
canoeing/kayaking. I am hoping to do some serious climbing (and
descending) on a bike, and canoe through the queen charlotte islands.

Will you be posting your experiences anywhere so that I can learn from
your mistakes?