Old May 24th 13, 04:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Mountain biker airlifted to Boston hospital

On Friday, May 24, 2013 2:29:41 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I don't need to verify them. I WAS THERE! DUH! Great ... so you've verified it ... to yourself. Well done Mike. For the rest of us, your bizarre mental pyrotechnics don't count as proof. BS. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. Well, perhaps that's because I'm spending too much time in this newsgroup interacting with you. The level of ordure you spout is starting to affect me. I don't need one, but you obviously do. An incorrigible liar like you is a kind of sociopath. Sociopath; A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience So, let's apply the test shall we ... Extreme Antisocial Attitudes; MJV calls everyone liars, impugns all aspects of their lives, is deaf to 'polite' discourse and revels in being known as an internet troll. Has been convicted of violent offences yet continues to exhibit the same behaviours. Lack of Conscience; MJV is still, despite his conviction, failing to modify his behaviour and, despite the facts, refuses to accept his guilt. He revels in the misfortune of those who don't share his views on mountainbiking. So, looked in the mirror lately ?

I just tell the truth -- something mountain bikers like you will never comprehend. If you ever started to tell the truth, no one would let you mountain bike.