Old June 16th 13, 07:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default "The Problem of Mountain Biking as Leisure and Sporting Activity in Protected Areas" (Australia)

Ah, Micky, you little scientific FRAUD you.

Of all the Universities in the entire world, you have to pick my Alma
Mater.

You've EDITED the paper to suit your own twisted preferences.

I'm busy with something called A Life at the moment, so I'm sure others can
call you more on this but just ONE
example is P43 where you have REMOVED this bit about providing trails AND
finding out what mountain bikers
want.

You probably thought it would just get glossed over but as I said, my Alma
Mater, from 1976 and onward and
a researcher of particular standing in the community.

The bit you removed.....
Understanding mountain bike rider preferences and providing a range of
suitable trails can prevent
riders creating their own trails (Geoft & Alder 2001; CALM
2007). Educating riders about the environmental and social impacts of
illegally created trails might
reduce the number of such trails formed by bikers. In terms of trail usage
'expert' high-speed riders
can be directed onto dedicated single use (mountain bike specific) tracks
within suitable park
planning, zoning and infrastructure settings. Engagement with mountain bike
clubs and associations
and members of the mountain biking community will provide managers with
knowledge of what the
adventure oriented mountain...

CAUGHT, ****wit.