Old January 8th 09, 08:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Default Frustrations Learning to Ride: Mental Block and *Really* Sore Knees?

natosha;1166572 wrote:
I know a common suggestion is to raise the seat, but my seat is already
as high as I can get it and still have my legs slightly bent when the
pedals are all the way down. I'm not sure what else to try? Would
longer cranks help?

It still may be the case that your saddle isn't high enough... you
might need a longer seatpost.

Longer cranks would cause your knees to bend even more. Shorter cranks
would be the remedy here.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire