Old August 11th 04, 04:47 AM
Gerard Lanois

Default USCF Juniors 1995 * where are they now?

(crit pro) writes:

Just the names I recognize. Probably skewed toward southern California
as I was actively racing up through '95.

*=Where are they now?
2 463 *OBEE, Kirk South Chicago Wh ADA MI 3:02:56 @ 2:08

http://www.trialtir-usa.com/sponsors...obee/obee.html

27 487 *KLUCK, Damon Napa Valley Velo EUREKA CA 3:12:15 @ 11:27

http://www.uspsprocycling.com/teamfi...file_kluck.htm

35 531 *DECANIO, Matt G.S. Mengoni U.S RAPIDAN VA " "

Prime Alliance.

http://www.whileseated.org/photo/000714.shtml

43 486 *CLINGER, David Chevrolet - L.A. WOODLAND HILLS CA " "

Domina Vacanze. Easily the most compelling story of the bunch.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/20...avid_clinger04

45 506 FREY, John Capital City Cyc Quincy IL " "

Whoops, wrong John Frey. Guess I'm showing my age here.

http://www.towermen.com/A_Tribute_to_Mr_John_Frey.htm

54 511 FRIEDICK, Sebast Chevrolet - L.A. BEVERLY HILLS CA " "

I'm guessing related to Mariano. Hansen?

DNF 494 ANSITE, James Chevrolet - L.A. LONG BEACH CA

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...5/ai_106982405

I don't care what you say, a skirt is a skirt and there ain't no
damn way yer gonna get me to wear one.

-Gerard