Old February 26th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Default Rationalising my fleet = unis for sale

Mikefule wrote:
I've had a few replies, thanks.

Let's be frank: I am far far too busy to even think about postage and
packing - especially at international rates. I work from stupid
o'clock in the morning until after the post offices shut, and am busy
most weekends. I can drop it off one evening within an hour's drive,
or if you know any of the EMU people, I can get it to them for them to
pass it on at a UK event.

But please, if it involves shipping, don't even ask.

This may be a stupid question, but can't you get someone to ship it for
you?

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.