Old April 6th 08, 10:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

Default Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote in message
ng.com...
Siskuwihane wrote:
This is a good example of the attitude of the typical envirotard(tm)
they are ONLY interested in their own comfort and convenience, NOT
caring for the
planet.

They FLY on commercial airlines to international conferences even
though they know jet engines release tons of chemicals and greenhouse
gasses directly into the upper atmosphere.

You know, it is really scary, but he actually might be contributing to
'saving' us from, or at least slowing down "global warming" by putting up
a sunshade. If it wasn't for our pollution sunshade, we might have warmed
up a bunch more like Mars has over the last few years in the latest sun
cycle.

With all of the improvements in Martian climate patters, it's still not a
vacation hot spot like Hawaii, or Antartica.