Old March 4th 20, 01:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default new bike lane hazard

On Wed, 04 Mar 2020 07:49:30 +0700, John B. wrote:

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 00:26:24 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Mar 2020 05:33:26 +0700, John B. wrote:

But Frank, if we can get the bicycles off the streets we will have
eliminated 854 bicycle deaths (2018) a year.

Now, if you could get the private motor car off the streets, then you'd
save over 32,000 deahts and over 2million injuries per year.

Ah... but the auto is essential.

Your logic falls down on that. Tnankfully it isn't.

How else would the kids get to school?

Home schooling; given modern technology, it should get a major boost ths
year with the new flu.

You can't possibly expect them to walk, could you? You do understand,
I hope, that nearly every state has a law regarding cruelty to children
which usually contains definitions similar to that of Wyoming,
"inflicting or causing of physical or mental injury".

If denying exerise to prisioners is seen as torture, why it is different
to children.

Here, today is a wonderful day for children to walk to school. the skey
is grey and full of rising damp with lots of pubbles to jump in a log the
way. Only missing the deep ice covered ones that infested the farm road
of my childhood. Frozen feet for a day certainly aided learning.