Old December 7th 17, 08:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On 12/6/2017 8:50 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 6:08:43 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
On 07/12/17 07:58, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 11:58:53 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
On 12/6/2017 9:46 AM, sms wrote:
I'm sure we'd all run out and buy a dynamo light if it was
possible to build one that was adequate for the riding conditions
we experience. Unfortunately it isn't yet possible to build such
a dynamo light.

So how do you explain the several people here who have ridden
successfully with only dynamo lights for decades?

Excellent night vision? Brightly lit streets? Full moon? I need all
the light that I can get when riding the gnarly single-track on my
way home, being chased by cougars.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jgFVixm_e1c/hqdefault.jpg

Bull****. Bull****. Bull****.

Really, James, do I need to use happy faces?

Yes. Sarcasm doesn't work well on Usenet.