Old June 16th 04, 10:02 PM
SuperClydesdale

Default Ping: JD

JD

Summit County is an excellent idea. In fact, I was thinking of spending a
couple of nights at Keystone during that week. GF can find lots of fun
stuff to do during the day while we ride.

Maybe I can drag some Front Ranger's along with me; Litchenware, Eirc The
Red, et al.

Yep, email address in header works fine. I guess we can go off-list with
this thread.

Mark

"JD" wrote in message
m...
"SuperClydesdale" wrote in message

JD

I'll adapt to your schedule. I am free (pending GF's approval) all

week; it
IS vacation after all.

Mark

No need to drive acros the state, maybe we could meet in Summit County
later in the week. Does your email address in the header here work?
I have an idea for a great SS ride that Seb and I did last Fall.

JD