Old March 19th 05, 01:46 PM
Bill C

Default BAD seller - Mike Creed Sr.

MJR wrote:
Bill C wrote:
MJR wrote:
I'm not saying anything bad about you .. you trusted this guy and

he
dicked you. But, let some good come from it and let other people

learn
from it.

What evidence do you have that OMC dicked this person? I have no
evidence that they even know each other. I have no evidence who, if
anyone is lieing. How do I know that the you and the two accusers
aren't people OMC has ****ed off by being outspoken and they are

making
a false claim to get even? We don't know squat at this point.
OMC has some standing here, but that shouldn't bias the case, but

If
say they are pedophiles, that has the same standing as the

accusations
that have been made on the evidence that has been presented here.
Bill C
Don't accuse without evidence.

aol.com = the florida license plates of the information
superhighway....

Witty you are....
Have a great day wannabe dumbass...
Bill C