Old August 29th 07, 01:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_1075_]

Default Recumbent Trikes - Where to Put the Lights?

Alan Braggins wrote:
In article , Alistair Gunn wrote:
Can be useful little bugegrs. Recumbent tadpole trikes are well short
on sensible upfront, horizontal bars to tie things to.

That's one nice feature of Catrike's range - they've put a small
horizontal extension onto the front deraileur post to mount stuff on.

Yesterday at Mildenhall I saw a Trice with a stem mounted on the
derailleur post. It didn't have a handlebar in, but had a replacement
clamp with a short bar to put lights on (I've seen those elsewhere,
but can't find one online right now - ...

Like this:
http://www.hostelshoppe.com/cgi-bin/readitem.pl?Accessory=983907300?

A Real Cyclist [TM] keeps at least one bicycle in the bedroom.