Old July 11th 03, 10:00 PM
kingsley

Default New BBC Show needs super fit cyclists

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:54:18 +1000, kingsley wrote:

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 04:00:03 +1050, Radar TV wrote:

This is the BBC’s very own extreme Olympics. We are looking for 12
super athletes to push themselves to the very limit over 12 consecutive
days.

In Greek mythology, Hercules was the only man to make the full
transition from mortal to immortal. Now, twelve men from across the UK
will compete in incredible events of stamina and endurance to be crowned
the new Hercules.

Of course the ancient olympians performed in the nude. So don't forget -
you'll have to leave those nicks behind.

-kt

22nd March?!

Hmmm, that must have been sitting in my out-queue for a while.

*shrug*
-kt