Old July 10th 03, 11:54 AM
kingsley

Default Bicycle Registration

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:17:54 +1000, Andrew & Joanne wrote:

I am currently compiling a paper regarding the registration of bicycles for
use on our roads. Now at the risk of being called a troll, and evoking
emotional and abusive replies, I would like to ask you all a few questions
to gauge your reactions to the following questions.

Did horse & carts ever have to pay rego?
.... but we still had roads right ?

Aren't most rego taxes used for things other than roads
anyway? In NSW (Australia) I figured only the 3 cent fuel tax was
spent on roads. The RTA must spend 120% of it's budget on
their overly patronising advertising campains.

-kt