Old January 21st 17, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Recovering Saddle

I've got a saddle that is very comfortable but has a sort of
artificial suede cover that I don't believe is going to last long if
the seat is used very much.

I can buy a "seat cover" with draw strings to tighten it up but I am
looking for a more permanent solution... and one that doesn't look so
muck like a kludge, if truth be told.

I've seen a number of "re-cover your saddle" articles on the web and
it looks pretty straight forward but has anyone actually done this?
And if so are there any things that are a bit tricky that one needs to
take into consideration?
--
Cheers,

John B.