Old November 18th 03, 05:22 PM
MTB Lover

Default A lesson from Pete (first aid)

JD wrote:
MTB Lover wrote in message . com...

I read Pete Fagerlin's web page for the first time tonight. Nice page
BTW. Looking at the carnage update, it made me think what a good idea it
is to bring some basic first aid items onto the trail with me. I can
only assume most of you do this, I use a Blow out Bag under my seat,
plus whatever I can fit in my Camelback. What items have prove most
useful for a space conscious rider?

Skill.

JD

I would assume no matter what your skill level, you are always pushing
your limits. That is where the first aid kit comes in

--
Jerry

remove the nospam and the period to email me.