Old November 18th 03, 08:12 PM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

Default A lesson from Pete (first aid)

On 18 Nov 2003 19:23:47 GMT, BB wrote:

On 18 Nov 2003 09:04:48 -0800, JD wrote:
MTB Lover wrote in message . com...
I read Pete Fagerlin's web page for the first time tonight. Nice page
BTW. Looking at the carnage update, it made me think what a good idea it
is to bring some basic first aid items onto the trail with me. I can
only assume most of you do this, I use a Blow out Bag under my seat,
plus whatever I can fit in my Camelback. What items have prove most
useful for a space conscious rider?

Skill.

Or, lacking that, common sense. I've really had very few reasons to patch
myself (or my riding buds) up over the past several years.

If you think that "common sense" is sufficient enough to save you from
an accident, then we have different definitions of "accident."

pete fagerlin

::Revolutionary! Evolutionary! Yet so retro!
::www.yestubes.com