Old September 4th 03, 12:15 PM
Peter Clinch

Default FAQ

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

I could also host it on my free ISP webspace (not my home server which can
be subject to arbitrary outage, e.g. when I decide to break it trying to
apply an update). Unless anyone else has a robustly hosted site where they
would be prepared to host it (several possibilities spring to mind).

Would be welcome by me, at least.

General side note about chapmancentral is it seems to dislike Mozilla
and NS7. Both just siezed up when I was having a browse yesterday, both
Sun SAPRC and Wintel, where Internet Exploder seemed to manage okay.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch University of Dundee
Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital